Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Time!

So this week for FHE we carved pumpkins. Nicole and I shared a pumpkin and when it came to my side I couldn't think of what to do. Luckily I had been working on a homework assignment for my tax research class right before FHE and so this awesome idea popped into my head.

Maybe it is to make us feel better about our nerdy major, but our teacher always tells us that tax is sexy. One day when we are in a room full of executives and they are all looking to us for an answer on their taxes we will realize how sexy it is to be the only one is the room that knows the answer.
A classic girl and her pumpkin picture
During the impromptu photo shoot I dropped the pumpkin. Rookie mistake.
Possible Halloween costume?
This isn't weird at all.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I love your dark hair! And Taia is so cute...but what else is new??