Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally!

I've finally finished with all the tests based on the material I missed while I was on my fly-out and home for my dad's surgery. Thank goodness! I can finally relax and not feel like a total idiot!

Also, I have now been sick for over a week. It was the worst on Friday and every time I got out of bed even just for like 15 minutes I wanted to die. Now I'm just sick of going to bed and waking up coughing. Can I please be healthy again?!! Hopefully within the next couple days this stupid cold will be over! Also, it's totally jacked up my taste buds and even water has a weird taste to it, and - I know it's hard to believe - but even Dr. Pepper has tasted disgusting!! I've also had the nastiest voice! I sound retarded.

My parents were in town last weekend celebrating their 33rd wedding anniversary. Congrats guys! 33 years is a long freakin time! Since I was so sick I couldn't really hang out with them cuz I didn't want to get out of bed and cuz my dad is still recovering from surgery, but I did get to see them for a little bit on Saturday. It was neat. Love the parents and the phone call my dad always gives me when we pass the area where my car broke down and he was my hero.

Amber sent me some new pictures of Khyri today. He is soooo stinkin cute and can sit up all by himself now. Man I love that little boy!

I can't wait for school to be over! I am so sick of studying or feeling guilty for not studying! I'm also sooooo sick of sitting through boring classes. Only one more year of school after this and I seriously can't wait to actually be done once and for all!

This post has been all over the place, but welcome to my life.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

ohh I'm sorry you got so sick, I hope you feel better!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

thanks for the wonderful service at PF last Saturday! I was wanting a HOT SERVER and did I ever get one.

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

Your sister had a baby?! oh gosh were the heck have I been