Saturday, February 13, 2010

I just want to dance

So last night I decided to have a Step Up marathon while I studied for some up coming tests. Mhmm I love Step Up! In addition to realizing again that Channing Tatum is sooo hot I also realized I really miss dancing. I grew up dancing. For any St. Georgian's out there I was one of those AMAZING Super Steppers for 8 years, starting in preschool and going till the end of 9th grade. (I took a little bit of a break for like 2 years where I took horseback riding lessons and danced and sang at a place called Encore for a little while, that was a mistake...) Then I cheered in high school, so needless to say dance used to be a significant part of my life. Last night I realized how much I miss it.

SO..... the conclusion is that I need to find somewhere here in Provo that offers a weekly hip/hop class or something.

Who wants to go with me?!!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I would totally go with you if I lived in utah