Monday, May 17, 2010

Picture Update

It's been so long and some pretty big things have happened since my last post so I thought this would be a more entertaining way to update things. Here we go.

I awkwardly walked across a stage

And waved at my family.

I took a picture with some fellow Master friends.

I tried to convince my professor to come to my birthday party next year.

I signed my name on a basketball floor - clearly having issues with my last name

Then took a picture of my head and the signature.

I rang a Bell for Victory.

These guys were there to cheer me on

So were these ones.

Made these people proud, like always.

Let Joey be taller than me for a change (you're welcome brother)

I posed with my 2nd home

And took the classic BYU graduation photo.

Then I felt it was time to show some leg

And get Mom in on the action.

I saw my favorite animals at the zoo

And snuck into a picture of Landri.

I loved this Chubby.

I rode a Rhino

And almost fell off.

Bonded with family

And took a puppy for a walk.

We took a picture of the single girls

But then I found love.

Then rounded out the day with a ride on a tiger.

I played Legos

With this crazy girl.


Then we had a mini photo shoot.


We made this face


Then this one

And even this


Then we held hands.


This girl was baptized


So we took a picture with some strange brown man.


I went on a road trip with this weirdo


And some sleeping crazies.


See I was there too, awkward as always.


I buried this one in the sand


Then celebrated with Chubby.


I spent my days with these people.


Someone stole my sunglasses...


More hands were held.


Someone bought the same sunglasses as me.


One face was painted


And then another.


I took another picture with my sis.


Boys snuggled


Then showed some leg


And siblings cuddled.


THE END.

3 comments:

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

Congrats on graduation!!!! Miss you!

Dan, Lauren, and Sadie said...

what an exciting life you have..SERIOUSLY! congrats!!!!! im so proud of you. :)

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

love all the pictures! I was good to see you at IN N OUT the other day!