Thursday, April 24, 2014

Docusession - It's a real disease

I'm just going to start this post as though I haven't been MIA from the blog world in over 4 months, with one quick exception... My Dad is doing well. After a few weeks in the hospital and surgery he is recovering from the scary heart issue from New Year's Eve. Now, on to the new stuff.

Lately I've become obsessed with watching documentaries on Netflix. I can't stop myself! I'm documentary obsessed, or you may even say I'm suffering from ducusession (see what I did there?!). It's late - get over it. Anyways, here is a list of my recent (and not so recent) favorites.
  • Stuck
  • The Woman Who Wasn't There
  • China's Lost Girls
  • It's a Girl
  • Blackfish
  • The Cove
  • Confessions: Animal Hoarding
  • I'm Alive
Start watching immediately! :)

No comments: