Friday, May 16, 2008

I've been tagged

A. Post the rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people


1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in the fifth grade at Bloomington Elementary. My teacher was Mr. Taylor. He was awesome! He would always fall asleep whenever we read books in class! It was in the middle of the Dr. Martin craze and I had my fair share of them. It was the only other time in my life, aside from when I was little that I had my hair short. I was really into "tinikiling sticks" (I think that's what it was called) I had braces and was into my big box of 96 crayola crayons. And I'm pretty sure that was around the time that I joined a singing and dancing group, where I learned the infamous lesson that I can't sing!


2. Five things on your to do list today:
-Hang out with Morgan Rogers
-Update my blog
-Hang up the clothes on my floor
-Work
-Watch last night Office finale

3. Snacks I enjoy:
-Goldfish
-Dr. Pepper
-Swedish Fish (only the red ones)
*It really varies depending on my mood!

4. What would I do if suddenly I were a billionaire?
-Pay off debt
-Go on a cruise and other fun trips with my family!
-Buy my parents a house
-Go on a shopping spree
-Save the rest

5. 3 bad habits:
-Biting my nails
-Playing with my gum
-Not shutting the bathroom door when I'm in there

6. 5 places I've lived:
(I hate this one!)
-Fontana, California
-2895 Bloomington Dr. E -St. George, Utah
-351 S Valley View Dr. #53 -St. George, Utah
-207 Kimball Hall -Provo, Utah
-933 N University Ave #1 -Provo, Utah
(I also hate moving!)

7. 5 jobs I've had:
-Papergirl
-A phone survey place
-Sue's Pet Castle - a pet store my brother owned for a while
-Snowie - a snow cone place in front of Wal*mart one summer
- Server @ The Pizza Factory

8. 5 things people don't know about me:
-I can't sleep with my blanket that's on top of my body under my head.
-I've had like 13 moles removed. -I'm ridiculously moley!
-I like turn upside down in the tub, going under water and hold my breath.
-I can do the left and right splits
-I danced from preschool through 9th grade and then cheered all through high school.

I'm Tagging:
-Rachelle Gleason
-Morgan Rogers
-Rachel Sullivan
-Rachelle Doxey
-I don't know anyone else with a blog except Meg and she already tagged me...sorry

No comments: