Wednesday, June 18, 2008

4 MORE DOWN


That's right I lost 4 more today, that's 4 more moles. In case you didn't know, I'm super moley! It's a curse, but I'm dealing with it. The summer between 6th and 7th grade I had 2 moles cut out of my face. Then, during Thanksgiving break of '06 I had 9 more moles on my face removed, a mole on my neck, and the scar from one of the first moles that was cut off fixed so the scar was smaller - these were all lasered off, leaving huge red blotches that looked SO gross for SO long, but now you can't even tell they were ever there pretty much. Then, last summer I had 2 moles on my razored off. Now, with these 4 off that brings the grand total to 18 that I've had removed. Most people don't even have 18 moles on their whole body, but I still probably have 50 more. So unfair, but whatever.... that's my life. I was joking with the doctor today that I am going to be the first person to get every mole on their body removed, and after today I'm on my way to meeting that goal! Go me!

No comments: