Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What I'm looking for

So I'm just sitting in my room listening to the P.S. I Love You soundtrack and thinking about what I want in a relationship and decided this list would be something fun to look back on, so I'm posting it on here. Here it goes, and this is not necessarily a checklist but some key factors I'm looking for in a person. -I think most people are looking for these things, but I'm listing them anyways.-

  • Someone who when we hug or are cuddling I fit nice and cozy in his chest
  • Someone who I can be in sweats with and feel just a cute in their eyes as when I get totally ready
  • Someone who doesn't care that I'm a picky eater
  • Someone who if we are holding hands and they get sweaty we joke about it as we wipe off the sweat and go right back to holding hands
  • Someone who fits in and likes being around my family
  • Someone who is smarter than me
  • A night owl
  • Someone who doesn't want to play games, but just wants to be honest and get to the point with how they feel
  • Someone who likes texting
  • Someone who is ok hanging out at home watching a movie
  • Someone who likes playing card and board games
  • An animal lover
  • Someone who is an active participant in church attendance, callings, and activities
  • Someone who is fine sitting in silence with me
  • Someone who understands that sometimes I just need to cry
  • Someone who loves to swim, especially in the ocean
  • Someone to have witty banter with
  • Someone who laughs at my jokes
  • Someone who makes me laugh, and not in a "you're weird" or "awkward" way, but in a good funny way
  • Someone who likes clean kitchen counters
  • A good boy with a fun twist
  • Someone who likes spending time in the sun
  • Someone who knows my weird habits and traits and likes me anyways
  • Someone who would enjoy fishing with my dad and brothers
  • Someone who understands that the girls in my family will spend all day at a mall
  • Someone who loves curly hair, and knows how to play with it without getting their fingers stuck in it
  • Someone to keep me company on road trips and to drive
  • Someone who likes to take pictures
  • Someone with a wide range of music tastes
  • Someone with a strong work ethic
  • Someone with ambition
  • Someone who likes all types of movies
  • Someone who helps me to be good
  • Someone who loves babies and kids
  • Someone who really gets me

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

you forgot one...someone who like to do puzzles...oh how I miss summer '07