Thursday, February 5, 2009

PwC

I had another interview this morning with PwC. I really liked the people I met and talked with from the firm. Last night they had a dinner for everyone who was interviewing with them. It was at a building on campus and pretty nice. I always feel so weird at these fancy dinners but I'm getting more used to them the more I go to. Anyways, so I've had 3 of my interviews already and tomorrow I'll have the last 2. I'm so excited to be done with on-campus interviews I can't even tell you! And the "silence period" ends at noon on the 12th, so that's when I should hear back about if they want me to come and do a fly-out. Continue crossing your fingers for me in Orange County!

Other news:
  • Today is day 2 for my VITA lab shift. I'm pretty excited about that.
  • Last night I went to bed before midnight, which almost never happens.
  • I don't have any classes tomorrow so that will be awesome.
  • I miss my nieces and nephews. I was video/audio chatting with my mom the other day while Taia was at her house. It was the cutest thing ever cuz Tai was just laughing so hard in the background about everything. I really just can't wait to go home in a couple weeks and see them!
  • I'm freezing! I need winter to be over already! I can't take the cold any more!
  • And finally I'm giving a shout out to Emma. I'm pumped!

No comments: