Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brrrr It's Cold!

I'M FREEZING!

Today was the first day of snow in Provo for this winter. It was awful and I'm constantly cold! The only bright side is that this is my last winter in Provo so thank goodness for that.

This past weekend I went to Disneyland with my roommate Emma, her sister, and her cousin. It was really fun. Some highlights of the trips were:
  • Singing songs from Glee in the car and throughout Disneyland
  • The new holiday decorations in the Haunted Mansion. It was all done up in The Nightmare before Christmas theme
  • Getting on California Screaming twice waiting less than 10 minutes each time
  • Space Mountain being decked out for Halloween and becoming Ghostly Galaxy.....so good!
  • Riding Star Tours and remember Robert (an intern I worked with this summer) making all sorts of Endor jokes the last time I was there
  • Eating at In-N-Out twice
  • Getting frozen yogurt! I don't know why, but frozen yogurt in California is way better than the crap we have here in Provo
  • Basically walking right on to every ride in Disneyland because Emma's sister has a special pass that got us to the front of like every line
  • And best of all was just getting away from Provo!
Yesterday my nephew Khyri turned turned 1 year old. He's so stinkin cute and I'm gonna be going down to St. George this weekend to go to his birthday party. I'm pretty excited about it.

Oh, and the last big update is that I registered for my last semester of college EVER this week. It kinda sucks because I have to take 18 credits again but I'm hoping it won't be too bad because 2 of the classes are supposedly super easy GEs (Anthro 101 @ the Salt Lake Center and History of Creativity 202 once a week at night). It's weird to think I never have to register again and that I really am that close to graduating. I actually apply for graduation starting in the next week or so. Crazy huh?! I can't wait!

No comments: