Sunday, February 27, 2011

My new favorite thing

So after working 14 hours yesterday, (yep that's right 14 hours on a Saturday) my face was just feeling awful. Like dead skin cells just hanging on needing to be scraped off. Gross I know. So I decided on the way home I'd stop at the store and pick up one of these babies.And let me just tell you. This is one of the best purchases I've made in a long time. I HIGHLY recommend it. Not only is it effective in cleaning your face but it's also super relaxing. It has 2 different speeds, a fast one to maximize cleaning and a slower one to massage and I'm obsessed! I got it last night and I've already used it twice. So moral of the story, go buy this product cuz I love it and you will too.

(I should totally get an endorsement deal from this post. Just saying.)

No comments: