Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's the final countdown!

I can't believe this is my last year of college. I'm so excited and ready to be done! I'm sure once I finally graduate it will be weird to not ever have class again or tests (besides the CPA exam of course) but as of now I can't wait to be done and move back to LA. Oh how I miss the beach, weather out there, and my friends.

This semester is crazy cuz I'm taking 18 credits and working a bunch. This may be a mistake because I'm exhausted already and there is still months of this to go. I work at American Eagle in the Provo mall which is funny and not super stressful which is good.

I got my first test of the semester back today and did really well especially for me and for an accounting test. The worst part is though that I totally could have gotten 100% on it but I made the dumbest mistake. The one accounting test I could have aced and I blew it. So annoying! But oh well, still happy about my score.

Nothing really interesting has been happening lately so sorry this is such a boring post. The highlight of my week so far is feeding the ducks at the duck pond south of campus last night and only having 4 chapters left of the Work and the Glory volume 9 - the final one. I can't believe I'm almost totally done with that series. It kinda makes me sad, but on the bright side maybe I'll read my textbooks more.

Well, that is all. I am lame. But I'm coming to terms with it.

No comments: