Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gotta love Mormons =)

My mom sent me these poems and I found them funny and quite accurate so I thought I'd share them.
How many Mormons does it take to change a light bulb? It depends!

If it is the Relief Society it take four.
One to fix refreshments.
One to bring the tablecloth.
One to design the Center Piece,
And one to screw in the light bulb.
If it is the Bishopric, forget it, they don't do light bulbs.
They call a Priesthood Executive Council Meeting
and delegate it to the Elders.
If it is the Elders, it takes four.
Three that don't show up, and
One to change the bulb.
If it is the High Priests it take four.
Two to push the wheel chairs.
One to handle the oxygen tank,
And one to screw in the light bulb.
If it is the Home Teachers, it only takes two,
But you have to wait until the end of the month.
If it is the Aaronic Priesthood, it only takes Four,
Two adult leaders to supervise, A Teacher to change the light bulb
and a Priest to sweep up the broken glass. NO Deacons!!
If it is the Laurel class, it takes only one.
She holds the light bulb in the socket
and the whole world revolves around her.

Mormons really do have a language all their own. If you don't believe me keep reading and you will....

My son's a CTR ... I go to PEC.
I work for CES.....I study the TG.
I read the B of M . I probe the D&C.
I search the KJV ... I ponder the JST.
Today in BYC ... we planned for EFY.
I stayed a little after ... and had a PPI.
The YM and YW ... are putting on a play.
It's one that I remember ...we did in MIA.
Before our oldest son ...went in the MTC,
He helped the BSA . complete their SME.
Soon our oldest daughter .. is heading for the Y..
Soon our oldest clothing ... is going to the DI.
Now, if you've understood ... this alphabetic mess,
The chances are quite good ... that you are LDS

No comments: