Friday, January 1, 2010

Well hello there 2010

So I must admit I'm pretty excited about the new year. 2009 was fun and a bunch of cool stuff happened, but I'm definitely looking forward to 2010. This year I'll be turning 23, which I'm feel very ready for surprisingly, I'll graduate college - for good! No more school ever! -, this summer I'll be taking the CPA exam, I'll move to LA for good (well at least for more than a few months), and this will be the year I start my career. It's a lot to look forward to and I'm excited to see how the year plays out!

Before I forget 2009 I wanted to do a recap of this past year and the stuff that made it what it was
  • I started a scripture reading schedule and this year I read the Book of Mormon, Doctrine & Covenants, Pearl of Great Price, and the New Testament (2010 I'll be reading the Book of Mormon and the Old Testament.... it should be good!)
  • Had the summer of my life in LA. Met some great people and lifelong friends for sure. I loved having my intern friends coming out to Utah to visit - it was such a blast. And I found the coolest girls to live with. I <3 roommate chats. And I believe in the cards!
  • This year brought another new nephew, Charles Orion Mugleston - keeping the tradition going. He looks like such a grandpa with his oxygen tank that he has to have on right now, but still so adorable. Love him.
  • This last semester I got the highest semester GPA since before I started the accounting program (over two years ago) so that's cool I think.
  • My vans (the shoes) collection has grown. That's only a positive thing!
  • And a bunch of other stuff happened that was great, awful, and everything in between.
Peace out 2009!

No comments: