Wednesday, January 20, 2010

AD

So it's that time of year again......time to watch the entire Arrested Development series. I can never get enough of the Bluths.

I keep trying of something else to write, but either I'm just really tired right now, or nothing cool has happened recently......I'm guessing it's a mixture of both. All I know is that while I can't believe I graduate in 3 months and am a little reminiscent, I am so sick of classes and can't wait to be done sitting through them.

Also, my flat iron broke last week so I've been doing my hair curly recently. Well tonight I frowed my hair with the curls and while it's kind of crazy and out of control, I like it.

Oh yeah, on Tuesday at work we played MASH and my results were:
  • I live in a mansion (If you insist)
  • Married to Michael Cera (Apparently I'm in a phase - I watched Juno on Monday night)
  • I'm a crime scene investigator (I've also been watching a lot of CSI-NY thanks to Emma D)
  • I drive a Ford Focus (What a classy car)
  • I live in Salt Lake City (Yeah I know, totally bummed me out too)
  • I have 4 kids (I like that)
  • I have a pet turtle (Ok)
Well there you have it.... the highlight of my week was playing a game where I marry a younger man, live in the snow, and never get a new car. Curses.

No comments: