Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blank Walls

I spent another couple of hours last night packing. I now have all under my bed cleared out, everything out of my closet except my clothes and shoes, my movies packed, the desk drawers cleared out, and all the decorations from the walls & shelves have been taken down. I've decided I really like packing, not moving, just packing. I like going through my stuff and seeing what I have then boxing it up. The idea of having to load up my dad's truck and my car don't sound like fun but I like the part I'm doing now. It still kind of looks like I have a lot of stuff in my room, but most of it is stuff I can't pack till like the last day. Anyways, the time is winding down very quickly!

In other news, TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF WORK IN PROVO! Crazy huh. I was supposed to be working tomorrow and Saturday, but I really didn't want to (dumb excuse I know). So now I'll have a few somewhat chill days to spend doing all those little last minute things... like get new tires. Oh you wanna hear that story, ok I'll tell you.

So yesterday I went to get my car serviced. Although I still had a few days and like 200 miles before is was scheduled to have the service I just had the time then and my tires were looking really low so I just went yesterday to get it done. Good thing I did cuz guess what, yeah I have a tire that's super bald. If anyone remembers my horrific car accident I had coming back to Utah after my summer in LA last year, where I flew off the freeway 30 feet into the desert, you know I'm really leery of flat/shredding tires. Needless to say I'll be getting a new tire like tomorrow. Don't worry, the story doesn't end there. So after the car flying incident last year I replaced 3 of my tires in August. Well apparently those tires are starting to look kinda bad as well. Not something you want to be told when having a repeat of last year is one of your biggest worries and you are a week out from making the same trip. Luckily I bought a warranty on the tires last year and I'm pretty sure tires are supposed to last a little longer than 10 months or 8,000 miles so I might be getting a couple of those tires replaced as well. We'll see.

Ok, this was supposed to be a little post just saying that today was my last day of work at my job here in Provo, clearly I've gone overboard.

No comments: