Monday, June 28, 2010

Phase 1 of the Move - Complete

So about 4 hours later than I initially said I was leaving, I finally managed to drive away from Provo. Let's be real though, we all know that when I say I'm leaving at noon really that means I'm leaving around 3 or 4, which is what I did. So yeah, typical.

I'm extremely happy to report that George (my fish) has made it through the first part of the big move to LA. He got a little stressed out on the drive to St. George which of course stressed me out, but I think we'll both be fine.

More updates to come.

3 comments:

beckie. said...

HE MADE IT!!!! God bless the eight ball!!!!

Kelsie said...

How did you know that he was stressed out? Just curious, I have frogs.

Genna said...

His color starts fading and he was being weird like swimming on his side and stuff.