Friday, July 2, 2010

Bye Bye Blonde

What a shocker right? Ok, so not so much. But yes, I am going back to dark hair. It's just going to be easier to keep up since I won't be going home as much now that I'm becoming a real adult. And for the sake of my hair I will be staying dark for the next while. Once I get it dark and pretty the goal will be to get it healthy and long again. So pretty much my hair will be the bain of my existence for the next few years I'm guessing.

In other news,

I saw Eclipse today - and it was sooooooo good!! So I'm totally team Edward, which may come as a surprise since I'm in love with brown/black boys, but I just can't help myself, R-Pats does it for me. TMI probably, but it's true. So everyone should go see Eclipse cuz not only is it WAY better than the first 2 movies, it's just so good in general. My only complaint was that Emmet, who I normally think is so hot, looked kinda stupid/weird in this movie, but other than that I'm a big fan.

Lastly, 3 days from now I'll be going to bed in my new apartment in LA. SO WEIRD!!

1 comment:

Kelsie said...

Haha oh this post makes me laugh and miss you!