Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Quick Update

So I keep thinking I need to update this with my new life here in LA, but I just can't bring myself to spend the time doing it right now. But I'll briefly mention the big stuff.

  • The job's great. Really nice people and the work is good. Working full-time at a legit job is super tiring though! And it takes so much of my day just getting ready, driving to work, working, then driving home.
  • The ward is cool. I just hate being the new girl. But I just need to meet more people and I'm sure I like that too.
  • I LOVE my apartment. The area's great! Haven't been to the beach yet which kinda sucks, but I've made it to the pool the last 2 Saturdays.
  • I've started reading Hunger Games - SO GOOD!
  • I saw Inception last weekend - ALSO SO GOOD!
  • George is still going strong.
  • I made my study schedule for the CPA exam. I take the first exam the beginning of October and the final one the end of February. I can manage that right?!
  • I keep having fairly inappropriately timed laugh attacks. I always love them, but just wished they were better timed.
  • Also my oldest niece Bella called me today. So cute! Love that girl!