Sunday, July 4, 2010

Well Utah, It's been great but I'll be seeing ya

That's right, the time has finally come and I leave tomorrow morning for Los Angeles. Now that it's here I'm really excited and just ready to be there and get all unpacked and situated in my new apartment. Then work starts on Wednesday and as un-fun as work can be I am kinda excited to get started and see where things go.

It's the beginning of a whole new chapter of my life. The last chapter, my "college days" chapter, was amazing and I have so many amazing memories and friends that I'm going to cherish as I move on. I'm looking forward to new friends, new opportunities, and new possibilities.

For tomorrow I'm hoping for a nice, smooth, and safe trip to Santa Monica and that George and I will get there in good time. Fingers crossed!

No comments: