Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm a deer?

Ok, so I just got home from my interview with Deloitte. I think it went ok, but you never really know what they are thinking.

At the end of the interview he asked if I had any questions so I asked him a couple questions and then I asked if he had any suggestions for me (showing that I'm interesting in feedback and improving). Well he started off saying things like that I did a good job showing that I was interested in that area (which I totally am!) and that I would be someone that people felt good about recommending for a position, but then he started saying that I really should be working for a 4.0 and that I swear he said something like "try not to look like a deer in the headlights" so I'm kinda confused right now. But seriously how funny is it to be pretty much told your grades suck and you look like a deer.

All in a day in the life of Genna. (Oh, and he called me Gina)

1 comment:

mom said...

Well "deer", I don't know if that was good or bad. It will be interesting to hear the results.