Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Not just in the movies

You know how in a lot of movies whenever there is water on the roads and people are on the sidewalk there is always a car that drives past and ends up soaking the people with water......well that totally happened to me today.

After class I was walking to my car with a friend and as we were walking and talking down the sidewalk a car drove past and splashed water all over my jeans. In a split second I was turned into a dalmation. It was hilarious! I'd never seen that happen to anyone in real life and let me tell you, if you've never seen it you should. I was just glad I was leaving school, not going to class. But then again, at least you'd have a funny story to tell everyone when you show up to class with wet spots all over yourself.

And as if that wasn't enough retibution for my hatred of this weather a few minutes after I was sprayed with water I ended up stepping in a giant puddle. Needle to say I got home with wet pants, socks, and shoes. It was a rough day for my clothes.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh man this still makes me laugh! And can i just tell you...I love your new blog design!