Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blank-A-Day

For Christmas I decided to make a quote-a-day calendar for my family. Each month is a different gospel topic (faith, repentance, prayer, family, etc.) and each quote is from a General Authority (leader in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). I love my quotes, probably because I went through and found them all, but I think it's a great way to start each day. And if I remember I'll try to add a picture of it on here.

Well anyways, I thinking of making a scripture-a-day calendar this year. I'm gonna use all the scripture mastery scriptures from Seminary and then some of my favorite ones, but I am definitely looking for suggestions. So, if you have a favorite scripture PLEASE comment and let me know what it is. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Sue M said...

Proverbs 3:9

Sue M said...

Alma 41:15
Alma 39:14