Friday, March 12, 2010

Bye Bye Playlist

In case you didn't notice I decided to take the music playlist off my blog. This decision came after some careful consideration and I think we all will be happier because of it.

However, in order to satisfy my desire to share my current favorite music finds with others I'm going to start a "What I'm Listening To" list in place of the music playlist. This way, if you are interested in hearing some of my top songs of the moment you'll be able to just google them or something.

Also, I've decided to include my 2 new top songs as part of this post. I heard part of the second song listed in a show this week and of course had to google the lyrics to figure out what the song was called and who sang it. Well, in the process of finding the actual song I was looking for I found the first song listed below. For the last 6 months to a year I've been compiling a semi-short list of my favorite love songs (for a potential wedding video/first dance of course - don't let this trick I'm still completely and unequivocally single with no prospects for that to change anytime soon) and these two were both added to that list. Enjoy!

NeverShoutNever - Happy

Lindsey Ray - You Make Me Happy

No comments: