Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE!

When Michele and I first thought about her turning 33 yesterday (March 9, 2010) we felt like this...

But then I started listing for her some of my favorite (or just memorable) memories with her
  • Singing Beastie Boys while driving around in her Saturn
  • Our sister theme song (I just gave it this official title), Cake's Going the Distance
  • When I was interviewing in LA and she came and met me (a few hours late of course) and then she/Ben had to rush me to LAX getting me there 10 minutes before my flight boarded.
  • when we shared a room with her ugly, flat-faced Persian cat
  • When she let me and my friend stay at her place and then we went all went to Disneyland
  • Skim boarding at Oceanside
  • Beach cookout with mom and dad too and running to the water
  • When she brought me back presents from Argentina
  • When I cut the tip of my finger off in 7th grade and she bandaged it up for me with a purple bandage (My parents were out of town).
  • Sitting on Amber's bed crying over a killed cat
  • Competing to be the furthest person out in the ocean (past the surfers!)
  • Introducing me to Rosa's even when I was very against it
  • Watching Hairspray and dancing in the movie theater and grocery store parking lots
  • Pretending to be asleep on the floor was she was having fun with a boy on the couch
  • and so many more!
After thinking of all these cool memories we felt like this...

Love you Chel!

No comments: