Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Goals

While I was driving back up to Provo after my recent trip to St. George I started thinking about the new school year. One thing I thought about a lot was somethings I wanted to change or start doing, aka goals. After careful consideration I decided on some goals that I think are not only important, but also completely doable. One of my big goals that I'm looking forward to achieving but am kinda a little nervous of the difficultly is getting straight A's this semester. I'm a good student in general, but I've never had a semester at college where I've gotten all A's. So that's one goal that I'm sure will occupy most of my time these next couple of months. Basically I'm planning on spending a lot of time in the Tanner Building this year, come visit me please so I don't die of boredom!

No comments: