Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Whoa! Those are huge.

After picking up my books from the bookstore this morning I headed over to the Tanner Building to pick up some IRC thing from the Accounting Secretary's' office that I got an email about. I was just expecting it to be a paper that had some websites with ids and passwords on it. Oh no, I was very off! What I really got was 2 huge books wrapped together containing the entire tax code. They are sooooo big! It's a pretty sweet deal though, because all the books were donated by Ernest & Young, one of the big 4 accounting firms. What can I say, they love the BYU accounting program so we get awesome hookups! Another plus, I won't have to memorize them! Thank goodness! But just think of the homework assignments.... ahhhh!







1 comment:

Robert Sullivan said...

HOLY CRAP! That's just crazy! No me gusta tus libros! Can you tell I speak espanol ALL the time? JK!