Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where's the Monster?

So Taia and I play this little game that I started this past trip home. I've been calling her Monster for a while now. It's a nickname that fits so well that it's here to stay. Anyways whenever she's being kinda fussy or just being a little ADD I go, "Where's the Monster?" and with my hands making binoculars over my eyes I scan the room and end on her face and go "There she is!" She seriously thinks it's the funniest thing! She even will run over to me and stick her face right up in my face so when I end up on here she's right there. It is seriously the cutest thing ever. These pictures have nothing to do with this story, but the story is cute and these pictures are cute! And of course, there are some super cute pictures of Bella too who is getting way to big! I can't take how quickly she is growing up!

Dancing in the backseat of my car!

Riding the rides at the mall

Driving around in mommy's car and constantly picking her nose!!!



She's glowing!

Showing us her teeth

I love her guts!!!

Who can resist that face?!

No comments: