Thursday, August 28, 2008

That's it.

I'm done. No more thinking. At least when it comes to boys. I know that I've ended up at this decision before, but I'm thinking that if I post it on here for others to read that maybe this time I'll be able to stick this choice.

Here's the dilemma. When I start to think a guy's cute, I start acting all weird and say and react to things way different than I normally would. It really is a noticeable change that my friends can see and sometimes will tell me when I'm being weird. Why do I do this? I don't know. All I know is that once I make that decision, and especially if I vocalize it to anyone, even to myself, there's no turning back and awkward Genna is here to stay.

Then I always have issues with that whole, just a friend area. While I'm fine, and in most cases prefer, with keeping guys as friends I seem to get into trouble wanting more from them than I should as a friend. Is it bad to expect to hang out with someone multiple times a week when that has been the norm? And then what happens when those multiple hang outs go to not hearing from them for a while. Is it weird to feel a little confused or even hurt? It's not that it's a big deal or that I want more from them than just a friendship, but it's just weird when that's been the norm and then suddenly changes.

Anyways, I'm probably going to regret posting this in the morning. That just goes to show that people should blog at 2 in the morning.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Boys suck Genna. Just hang out at work all the time with the girls. Then no worries.