Monday, April 4, 2016

4 Things

Here is the 1st of the 3 ideas mentioned in my previous post. Stole this from a friend who posted it on Facebook the other day.

Four names I go by:
 1. Genna
 2. G
 3. Ghenna
 4. Mugs

Four things I hate:
 1. Liars
 2. Bugs in my house
 3. Terrible Drivers
 4. Adult Acne (I thought I was supposed to stop getting zits at some point) 

 Four places I have lived:
 1. St. George, UT
 2. Provo, UT
 3. Los Angeles, CA
 4. Dallas, TX
 
Four things I love to watch:
 1. The Real Housewives (I love them all, but Beverly Hills and Atlanta are my favorites)
 2. Shades of Blue
 3. New Girl
 4. Broad City (New fave, judge away)

 Four places I have been:
 1. Tokyo, Japan
 2. Cancun, Mexico
 3. Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
 4. Nassau, Bahamas

Four favorite drinks (not water):
 1. Dr. Pepper
 2. Dr. Pepper
 3. Dr. Pepper
 4. 1% Milk

No comments: