Monday, April 4, 2016

Scratch That

Last week was a quiet week here on the blog.

There were a few days last week that I started writing with the intention of posting, only to get near the end and realize I didn't like what I had written enough to post it. Either it was too much of a rant, didn't have enough purpose to subject other people to it, or just didn't turn out to be something I wanted out there.

Hopefully this week will be better.

Currently the only things on my mind are how much I love living alone (It's been about a week and a half since my friend I moved to Texas with moved back to St. George.), opinions on the various tv shows I watch (but I'm not sure I want to admit how many shows I watch on a weekly basis), and how excited I am to be going to St. George at the end of this week. I cannot wait to see and snuggle my babies!!!

So we'll see where, if anywhere, my thoughts lead this week in terms of blog posts.

Sidenote: In my spare time last week I went back and read some of my old posts. It was very entertaining rereading about the different events in my life deemed worthy of a blog post. And actually, as I was writing that, I got an idea for a new post. So, get excited for that.

Second Sidenote: I find it pretty funny that I write as though numerous people are reading this blog and hanging on to my every word. LOL I can think of less than a handful of people who may from time to time end up on this blog (since I don't really advertise it at all). But yeah, delusions always a good thing right? ;)

Third Sidenote: I just thought of ANOTHER blog post. This week is about to get CRAZY! :)

No comments: