Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Classes are over!

I can't believe I've actually made it through this school year.... well almost. All I have left are my finals and they're all scheduled. Today was the last day of classes and I didn't even have real class today, I just had an oral final presentation. I think it went ok, even though I'm not so sure it ended on a high note. But oh well, no more classes and I have just about made it through the junior core! I never would have thought this day would come.

I remember the first day of classes. Instead of real class we had an orientation meeting. I was so nervous for that meeting because I didn't think I was smart enough to make it in such an intense and competitive program, but somehow I seem to have done alright. Oh yeah, I was so nervous for orientation that I went out and bought a new outfit for that day and it just so happened that I wore the same exact outfit today to the final presentation. Weird little happening isn't it! Anyways, only a week and a half and three finals (technically four counting a really easy take home final for mission prep) stand in my way of summer! Thanks freaken goodness!!! Now all I need is to find a real job! argh


No comments: