Saturday, April 12, 2008

My First!

That's right.... I've just completed my very first tax return! Most people wouldn't advertise that, but since that is what I will more than likely be doing for a good chunk of time after graduation I am pretty excited about it. The tax return wasn't a real one, but it was an assignment for my tax class. They gave us a bunch of different numbers for different income and expense items for a self-employed business and rental property and a bunch of other random items that get special tax treatments and then made us fill out like 11 different schedules. Kinda gay, but pretty rad at the same time! I think this is a kinda big day to remember, I mean really, I've officially completed my first tax return EVER! Another good day for an accounting nerd!

No comments: