Monday, April 21, 2008

My Fam

Since I like my family I decided it was time to put some pictures of them on here so here it goes....
Here's my mom -Sue- and dad -Chuck- and my oldest niece, Bella. Bella's so cute in this picture!My parents have been traveling kind of a lot lately, so this is from their trip to DC.

This is from last summer when my mom and I went to visit my sister -Michele- in Temecula.During that same trip Michele and I ended up wearing like the same exact outfit to church.
This is my brother -Mike- and my soon to be nephew -Ryder-Here's Mike, his fiance -Danielle-, Ryder, and Bella. Bella's really excited to be getting a little brother.
This is my brother -Joey-. I think he's still planning on coming out to BYU for grad school. Look out ladies... he's single. =)Some of the guys in my life this past Christmas.
This is my sister -Amber- and her husband -Jon- This picture sums them up perfectly!I love this picture of Amber and Taia. Look at all the slober on Taia's shirt....This Easter Jon decided to go swimming with Bella!I love these girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep track of you when I move... yes i am planning on stalking you from a far