Sunday, April 6, 2008

How frustrating!

Why do some people feel the need to joke about stuff that to the people they are "kidding around with" feel very strongly about. Lately someone told me something that to me means a whole lot, and then after they got in trouble for their actions turned what they said around to make it all out to be some kind of a joke. I don't think it was funny. Just because they feel the need to deflect the negative attention off of themselves doesn't mean they should belittle or take lightly the feelings of others. And for the future, if you're not sure about something you are thinking about saying, make sure it doesn't have any significant impact on those that you are spreading that information to. Just because you may not take it seriously doesn't mean others won't.


~That has just been on my mind all day and I just wanted to get it out there..... aka I needed too vent.~

No comments: