Saturday, April 5, 2008

ZOBMONDO


Ok, so my roommate has a game called Zobmondo and it's basically a would you rather game. I thought it might be cool to answer some of the questions and post them, so here it goes

Q1: Would you rather....
a. Discover a cure for cancer
or
b. The fountain of youth

Answer: So easy! Definitely discover a cure for cancer. Who really cares about the fountain of youth, we're all gonna grow old anyways, so at least we'll all look old, and if there's cure for cancer then there will be more people that are looking old!


Q2: Would you rather....
a. Always be the driver
or
b. Always be the passenger

Answer: Ok, now this one is kinda hard. I do like driving (especially manual transmissions), but every time I drive down to St. George I just keep thinking how I wish I didn't have to drive. So, although I hate how some people drive, I do think I'd rather always be the passenger rather than the driver.


Q3: Would you rather....
a. Be really smart and really boring
or
b. Be really dumb, but funny and entertaining

Answer: I think both of these options really suck, but if I had to choose I think I'd rather be really smart and really boring. At least I could become a successful business woman, I just wouldn't have any friends. But if I was smart enough and use those brains to make tons of money then I'm sure I can buy friends.

Q4: Would you rather....
a. Be derived of chocolate
or
b. Be deprived of caffeine

Answer: Again, this question is not that hard for me. I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but I LOVE Dr. Pepper. So as long as I can still get my Big Gulps then I can live without Reese's.

Q5: Would you rather....

a. Always have to wear cheap, well-matched clothes
or
b. Always have to wear expensive, mismatched clothes

Answer: I love bargain shopping! I love finding cute clothes on sale and I totally love to match. It's pretty embarrassing, but I love matching every little detail. At the same time though, I do love accenting plain outfits with some awesome bursts of color with a handbag or shoes!

K, well I think that's enough!


No comments: