Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Clearly I need this...

Can we talk about my latest obsession for a moment? Of course we can, it's my blog. So here it is....


 
 
I mean, how cute is this little pedestal washing machine?! I know, I'm just one single person doing laundry for literally one person (who quite honestly doesn't even wash certain items of clothing until they have been worn a few times - judge away if you must). But I totally feel like I need one of these.

And here's my reasoning.

I have certain items that I wash separately - either because the color still bleeds or it attracts lint really bad or because I'm weird and love doing a million mini loads. So imagine how nice it would be to wash all these small/separate loads at the same time I'm washing my regular loads? Kind of amazing right?

And now you probably want one too. And I don't blame you. :)

*Also, can I get some kudos for not posting something so serious like I've been doing?! It was about time. :P

No comments: